Monday, June 25, 2012

Makeover Monday @ PCL, Gems

Paper Crafter's Library Makeover Monday challenge inspired me to create this card.  Andrea Walford shared her card as well as her inspiration piece from Teri Andreson.  I was inspired by both of the cards. Since I didn't have an abundance of clear gems. I  used several colors.  I liked the way Teri outlined the green leaf with gems, so I outlined the petals of my flower with them.  I also used a variety of patterned papers just as each of these designers did.   
Andrea Walford's card from Paper Crafter's Library


Teri Andreson’s card from A Bit of This, A Bit of That blog



2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I bet it was tedious to adhere all the gems, but the final card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card and a touch of bling always looks good :)

    ReplyDelete