Saturday, June 30, 2012

Maple Leaf Thank You, RS#18






Here is a thank you card that I created based on the sketch from Retro Sketches. I started with the background paper which is Bo-Bunny's Autumn Wood.  I used the second side of this double-sided paper for the strip.  I used  chocolate brown Core-dinations paper as a mat for the patterned paper. and  punched circles from both papers.  After trimming the Autumn Wood circles with decorative scissors, I adhered them to the chocolate brown paper. I used a punch to create the maple leaves and chalked them to add dimension.  Inspired by the vines on the patterned paper, I used wire and wrapped it around the bottom strip and added the thank you and the maple leaf with the wire bow.This is a fairly simple card that will be perfect for a certain maple syrup producer that I need to thank.
                    
Thank you for visting.

2 comments: