Saturday, March 7, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas: Challenge #10

I'm playing along with the current challenge at CASE-ing Christmas. I was determined to play along this week. I had every intention of playing last week, but got so busy that I didn't get around to creating anything for the challenge. This week DT member Mynn has created a gorgeous card to inspire us (at right). I loved her CAS card and how she used three different patterns of washi tape and centered the ornament in the middle of them.  I also used washi tape with three different patterns and layered them in the center of the card. Instead of an ornament, I used a tag with a snowman image and surrounded it with green snowflakes. Mynn used white on white and I did this as well, however, I decided to add a bit of texture and embossed the mat. This made it impossible to write the sentiment directly onto the mat, so I wrote the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and matted it before adhering it to the white mat.





4 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, Brenda! I adore those gorgeous washi tapes, and I LOVE that snowman! He's darling! A fabulous CASE of my card--I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! The snowman is adorable and the embossed background really looks great! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on Mynn's card. It's cute and CAS. The tag detail is just adorable. Well done, Brenda! Thank you for sharing your project with CASE-ing Christmas.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CASE of Mynn's card! Those are great Washi tapes! I love the tag with the snowman! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete