Monday, June 25, 2012

Enjoy the Simple Things


I SPY SKETCHES has a wonderful sketch to work with this week.  When I saw the sketch I immediately thought about the four seasons. So, I punched four squares from white cardstock, added a blue chalked, clouded background and either snow or grass.  On the snow background I added white gel pen snowflakes and a hint of glitter.  On the other three squares, I added leaves or flowers.  I also chalked the white card base with blue chalk, creating clouds so that I could continue the sky theme. I mounted the four squares on green cardstock and used the same cardstock to add four squares on the corners.  I punched small circles around the edges of these squares.  I adhered the four green squares with dimensional squares.  I added a sentiment that I printed on white cardstock and matted with the same green cardsock I'd already used.  I finished it with a green bow.  Thanks for a great sketch and for taking the time to view my blog.  I appreciate it!

1 comment: