Monday, June 25, 2012

Pink Flowers, CFC58

Pink, yes, Pretty in Pink is the challenge over at Cas-ual Fridays.  My card is very simple.  I started with a white card base, punched two flowers from it, then punched the same flower from pink patterned paper.  I adhered the punched out flowers inside the card, lining them up with the punched flower.  I added a darker pink circle for the flower centers.  I finished the card with two horizontal strips cut from the same pink patterned paper.  cfc58
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you used the punches. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card! The punched out flowers are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete