Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!
Monday, June 18, 2012
Less is More the challenge is to use something shiny. Since I have a large stash of sequins, I put them to use for the flowers and leaves on the three flowers. For the stem, I threaded a piece of silver wire through the tiny holes in each red sequin, silver sequin and circle sequin, layering them as I threaded them. I used pliers to loop the ends of each wire so the sequins wouldn't slip off the wire. To adhere them to the mat, I used 3M dimensional squares. The black mat is also somewhat shiny. It is a glittered piece of paper. I've had it in my stash for a very long time and finally have a use for it.