Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Geometric Shapes


I'm playing along with the current geometric shapes challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. It's one of those challenges that has me trying to narrow down what I want to do. There are just sooooo many possibilities! The focus of this card is the circles.  I created the background using an embossing folder with circle swirls and yellow cardstock. Next, I layered rectangular strips of decorative tape down the left hand side. The green tape with numerals is from a new roll that I just purchased. I'm currently really drawn to decorative tape and can't seem to get enough of it.  After punching black and yellow circles of various sizes, I layered them and adhered them to the embossed mat. I finished by adding more tape to the top and bottom of a cardbase and then adhered the mat with all the circles to the cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Supplies:  Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Recollections, DCWV, Darice Embossing Folder, Darice Decorative Tape, EK Success Punches, Adhesive: Scotch ATG

1 comment:

  1. I love the off-set circles!!!! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete