Saturday, June 29, 2013

Digi Santa

Don't you just love this digital Santa stamp? I found it over at STAMP-N-doodle.com. I printed it in black and white then used colored pencils to add color and detail. Santa really came to life once I added the color.  I trimmed around him and rounded the corners than adhered the image to a red mat. I added the ribbon, bow and pearls than layered the mat on a piece of gray patterned paper backed with red cardstock.  I'm playing with digital images today because I was inspired by the current challenge over at Jingle Belles. The challenge is to use at least one digital image on a card to create a hybrid holiday card.

Supplies: Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Bazzill (red), Recollections (white), Patterned Paper:Carolina Breeze, Santa Image: Stamp-n-doodle.com, Colored Pencils: Crayola, Corner Rounder: Creative Memories, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Ribbon: Offray, Pearls: Queen & Co

3 comments:

  1. Love this card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-226.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring to bring that wonderful Santa to life ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ♥WOW♥, yes, the image is lovely but it really is your divine coloring that MAKES IT!!! so excited you could join our hybrid holiday fun at JINGLE BELLES, this really is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete