Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Snow Scene



Okay, this is my last post for today. I've been busy making cards off and on all day and I couldn't resist making one more card for Paper Crafter's Library Project Ideas Newsletter Challenge. The snowy scene was created with a die and ink from the Fiskars Fuse Die-cut/Letter Press system. After it was dry I spritzed it with sparkle mist before matting it on red paper. Then I added the dashed lines around the oval and along the red strip before adhering it to a white mat and then the cardbase.
Andrea Walford's Card: Paper Crafter's Library
Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Gel Pen: Sakura
Die Cut -Letter Press: Fiskar's Fuse
Mist: Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz (sparkle)
Paper: red (don't know the source, it was a piece of scrap paper)
Mat: Paper Studios
Ink: Fiskars
Adhesive: Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

2 comments:

  1. You really had fun with this challenge! I wish you had posted both the cards you made for the torn paper masking technique, too. It is fun when you get inspired with so many ideas, you have to try them all! Have a great day!--Sara Nell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, putting your goods to work! I like how you added the extra shine, really adds to the whole look of the great card.

    ReplyDelete