Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kraft On

CAS-ual Friday's challenge this week is KRAFT.  Who doesn't love Kraft?  It's one of my favorite go to materials. For this card I also used one of my favorite punches...a sunflower. I punched sunflowers from Kraft, fussy cut around each, than layered each flower on yellow cardstock and fussy cut around each one a second time.  Each flower center was adhered with dimensional adhesive. I wrapped twine around a piece of Kraft and adhered the flowers diagonally. I used a circle punch to remove a bit from the upper and lower corners of the Kraft and yellow mats. To keep the front of the card clean, I left the sentiment off.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Studios (Kraft), DCWV (yellow)
Punch: EK Success Sunflower
Twine: Twinery (Lemondrop)
Adhesive: Elmers Glue Spots, Scotch Advance Tape Glider


2 comments:

  1. I love how this card creates such gorgeous movement. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunflowers with the kraft! Such a bright and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete