Sunday, March 3, 2013

Twined Candy Canes

TWINE ME UP is the current challenge at 365 Cards. The challenge is to create a card with at least two different colors of twine or jute. I chose to use green and red twine to create another Christmas card.  I started by cutting two candy canes from thin cardboard and then wrapped each in twine.Using red ribbon, I tied them together and finished with a bow. Then I adhered them to a piece of polka dotted paper and matted this on red paper. On white cardstock, I stamped "merry wishes" with green ink and cut it into a banner shape. This banner was attached with dimensional adhesive to finish the card.

Supplies: Cardbase: Paper Studios, Patterned Paper: MME, Twine: The Twinery , Ink: Memento:Bamboo Leaves,   Ribbon: Offray, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Elmer's Glue Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment