Thursday, March 7, 2013

Square Dance




The latest sketch from Kathy at The Sketch File is up and ready to play with and it's all about squares.   For my card I used a punch to create a series of squares at the bottom of a cream colored piece of cardstock. I adhered it to a cardbase with dimensional adhesives and then added punched cars and sailboats.  I added horizontal strips of layered paper to the upper right hand corner and used a vertical strip with brads to finish it.  This is an easy sketch to use and the possibilities are endless. Why not see what you can create based on the sketch and share it with us over at The Sketch File...we'd love to see what you create!

Supplies: Cardbase: Paper Studios, Cardstock: Paper Studios, Recollections, scraps from my stash, Punches: EK Success, Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam, Scotch ATG
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love those stamp cutouts - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-210.html

    ReplyDelete