Friday, May 31, 2013

Ribbon Patches

I've rolled out the ribbon for the current RIBBON challenge over at Jingle Belles. I am so happy to finally have a project or two that inspires me to use some of my Christmas ribbon. It's the extra wide (1 3/8") and perfect for cutting into square patches! These little patches of ribbon stacked neatly into the shape of a tree.  I layered them on a piece of green embossed cardstock that I matted on white, then black.  I added a strip of white ribbon and a bow to finish.

Supplies: Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Recollections, Ribbon: Offray, Reliant Ribbon Corp., Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Darice Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

  1. This tree is just fabulous, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this (yes, that's me yelling) ... what a fantastic way to use that wide ribbon ... always excited to see what you're going to make for jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't think you could beat the tree made of ribbon strips, but i was so, SOOOO wrong! ribbon PATCHES are even more awesome! this one just totally ♥ROCKS♥!

    ReplyDelete