Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Little Boy Wagon

I had a masculine boy card in mind when I started creating this card. There is a wonderful "LITTLE BOY BLUE" challenge over at Here Come the Boys. I began by creating the embossed background using an embossing folder and heavy blue cardstock. I rubbed a blue ink pad lightly over the raised gear images, wrapped blue embroidery thread around one end and matted this on a piece of black cardstock. I downloaded a wagon image, colored it with markers and filled the wagon with blue stamped presents. I finished by writing the sentiment with a blue marker.


Supplies:
Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Recollections (black), DCWV (blue), Darice Embossing Folder, Wagon image from internet, Bic Markers, Crayola Colored Pencils, Stamp: Stampin' Up, DMC Embroidery Thread, Studio G Blue Ink, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Elmer's Glue Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment