After taking photo after photo of this card, I finally settled on this one. It still doesn't show the true colors of the card. I wish you could see the card in person because the yellow is more vibrant and the coral and turquoise are a bit softer...oh well. I began by embossing the turquoise and coral cardstock using two different embossing folders. I thought the embossing would add texture and make my "blanket" look more realistic. I punched six squares from each color and adhered them to the yellow cardbase using just a bit of adhesive in the center of each square. I knew I was going to stitch around each square with my sewing machine and I didn't want the adhesive to end up on my needle. Next I punched the stars and rabbits and adhered them to each square. Using a word document, I printed my sentiment and then cut around it to create a banner. I wanted a bit more dimension so I fringed the right and left edges of the cardbase. I think this was a good choice because it gave the "blanket" a more realistic look.
Cardstock: Core'dinations, DCWV, Punches: Square: EK Success, Star: McGill, Rabbit: Carl, Sewing Machine: Janome, Adhesive: Scotch ATG