Saturday, January 26, 2013

Merry Wishes Triple Stamped

This morning I tried a new technique: triple stamping. I had seen this technique used on several cards and had wanted to try it but never got around to it. When I noticed that the technique challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is to use this triple stamping technique, I knew it was time to give it a try.  Since I am not a big stamper, my selection of stamps is pretty limited. However, I did have this snowflake stamp and I put it to use after watching Dawn Olchefske's tutorial. (If you haven't seen this technique, you should watch the video. Dawn explains it very well and provides measurements to make it sooooo easy.)  This was a fun and easy technique and I imagine I will be using it again and again.

Supplies:
Cardbase: ? red piece of cardstock from my scrap stash
Cardstock: Paper Recollections
Stamp:  Handwritten on the side of the snowflake stamp: Stacy Stamp 1007A, Stampin' Up
Gems: Studio G
Ink: Page Craft
Snowflake Punch: Tonic Studios
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. This is very effective, can't believe it's your first triple time stamped card - it's a resounding success! Love the red and white combo. Hope to see you again at 52 CCT and thanks for playing

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a gorgeous card, Brenda! You totally rocked this technique--I adore the red and white!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! Hope you come play along with us at Inkspirational and Technique Time Tuesday as well! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love red and white for Christmas so much - your card is gorgeous thanks so much for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh Gorgeous!! This was a perfect set to use for the Triple Time stamping and it turned out so lovely - nice Job!! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - who would know this was your first time with the triple time stamping technique?! - you nailed it Brenda, this is a lovely card! Love the red and white combo, great for Christmas cards!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete