Friday, December 7, 2012

Let it Snow!

This card was inspired by a challenge to use Washi Tape. When I first saw the challenge, off I ran to be creative. The card came together very quickly, but I had to put it aside before  posting it because something more pressing came up. This morning I discovered it still sitting on my craft table and photographed it, only to realize I had forgotten which blog was offering the challenge. So, to save a lot of time trying to look through my very long blog reading list, I'm just posting it.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: piece of scrap white cardstock
Snowflake punch: Tonic Studio
Decorative tape: My Mind's Eye, Indie Chic
Adhesives: Scotch Quick Dry, Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this, I can see "movement" in your two strips with snowflakes which is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Washi tape inspired you, Brenda! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS creation...super!

    ReplyDelete