Saturday, December 15, 2012

Layered Snowflakes

Although I've already mailed all my Christmas cards, I'm still eagerly creating more. These two cards were both made with snowflakes and were pretty simple. I used a die cut for the largest snowflake and punches for the smaller snowflakes. On the first card, I added dimensional adhesive between two large snowflakes and then layered the smaller snowflakes on it.  On the second card I added dimensional adhesive behind the smaller snowflake.   Both cards came together quickly and I deliberately left off the sentiment so that the cards would remain clean.

SUPPLIES:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Recollections, Water color paper
Patterned cardstock: MME
Washi Tape: Red
Ribbon: Offray
Snowflake die cut: Fiskars Fuse
Snowflake punches: Emagination, EK Success, Tonic Studios
Adhesives: Elmer's Glue Spots, Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: