Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Festive Snowmen

The color challenge at Simply Less is More is RED & GREEN. I started with the snowman, added the festive green and red scarves and detail with a white gel pen.I adhered them to a frame with an oval center and added white punched snowflakes here and there.  

Supplies:

Cardbase/cardstock: Paper Studios (brown, green and red cardstock are pieces from my scrap stash)
Punches: Martha Stewart, snowman, Emagination and Tonic Studios, snowflakes
Marker: Bic Mark It
Colored pencils: Crayola
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Tape, Scotch Advanced Tape Glide, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive


3 comments:

  1. great card brenda

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real sweetie Brenda!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a huge smile on my face after viewing this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete