Sunday, January 27, 2013

Triple Time Stamping Round 2

I tried the triple time stamping technique for the first time yesterday morning and just had to give it another try. It involves stamping an image over layers of cardstock.  (If you don't know about this technique you can watch Dawn Olchefske demonstrate it here.) For this card I stamped with a butterfly stamp and a tree stamp onto layered pieces of white cardstock. I matted each piece with black cardstock and added a ribbon made from embroidery thread.  This is a quick, fun technique. Next next time I used this technique I am going to try embossing the images for a slightly different look.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Paper Recollections
Ink: Studio G
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Embroidery thread: DMC
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

1 comment: