Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Trees with Text

This is yet another card with the black and white color combination.  I wanted to make a masculine card and felt the punched trees would work for this. I printed random words on white cardstock and then punched the three trees across a strip of it. I matted the strip on a piece of black cardstock and again on a piece of white cardstock. Along the edge of the white cardstock, I used a punch that looks like notebook paper. I adhered this to a larger black mat and then to the cardbase.  I'm submitting this for the black and white color challenge at Addicted to Stamps.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Paper Recollections
Punches: Tree: EK Success, Note Book: Stampin' Up
Font: MS WORD
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Really cool CAS card! I like the random words and great use of your punch. Thanks for joining us at ATSM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Brenda! I just love everything about it - those punches look brilliant, its a super mens card. Glad you enjoyed the challenge and thank you so much for joining us at ATSAM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the notebook punched border and the words in the background. We are glad that you've joined us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love the random words you printed out and the punched trees. You are right...great masculine card! Thanks for playing at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete