Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Three Flowers in Black and White

Are you tired of looking at black and white cards yet? This is my last submission for the black and white color challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Once again I used punches instead of stamps. I punched three flowers from white cardstock that I had printed random words on with MS Word.  I added punched circles and adhered the flowers to black cardstock. I added a white dashed line around the outer edge of the black cardstock and a strip of the text at the base. (The text looks a bit blurry in the photo...sorry. I have a hard time taking photos of black and white cards.)

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Paper Recollections
MS Word
Gel Pen: Sakura
Punches: Ek Success
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed my series of black and white cards. 
I have one more, but I'm not planning on posting it.

3 comments:

  1. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-23.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great die cutting Brenda and thanks once again for joining us this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Stunner Brenda. I love anything with text on. Very designer looking.
    Thanks again for joining in the ATS&M Challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete