Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Punch

I couldn't wait to try my new Martha Stewart punch. I have had a great time playing with it and put this card together using the punched shape as the focal point.  I started by creating embossed lines with a scoring board, then punched the shapes and added brads to the center.  I matted the green cardstock on a piece of white cardstock that was the same size so that the brads didn't show through the punched design.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Fox River Co, white: scrap piece
Score Board: Martha Stewart
Punch: Martha Stewart
Brads
Gel Pen: Sakura
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. Wow! As soon as I saw the shape, I knew it had to be a Martha Stewart punch - well done, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been out of state on vacation for the past two weeks, I've missed some here! All your creations are just amazing, of course! Love the striking colors on this one, black and white can create such an impact. What a way to use that punch too! I hope you had a wonderful set of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Wishing you a happy 2013!!

    ReplyDelete