Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Creating from the Scrap Stash

Do you have a lot of scrap pieces of patterned paper and cardstock that you have been saving?  I certainly have my fair share. I recently reorganized my scrap stash and decided it was time to start using up some of the bits and pieces, so I created this card. The background for this card was made from three shades of blue cardstock. It was a fun and interesting way to create a background. Of course, making just one card didn't use up much of my scrap stash and I don't see myself doing too many backgrounds this way. It took far too long to cut and fit the pieces together. However, if you haven't tried something like this, it's so worth doing at least once.

Supplies: cardbase: Paper Studios, Cardstock: DCWV & other pieces of scrap, brads, Adhesive: Scrapbook Foam Adhesives, Scotch Quick Dry


1 comment: