Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright, Cheerful Birthday Flowers

Lately, when I am making cards, I find myself reaching for bright, cheerful colors which isn't a bad thing. I must be just going through a phase.  Anyway,  I used punched flowers as the focal point for this birthday card. I added hand cut leaves to each flower and adhered them across the top of the card base. Next I added a decorative strip of trim and wrote the sentiment with a marker. I was inspired to make this card because of a challenge that I saw over at 365 Cards.  The challenge is: CREATE A FRESH FLORAL card with a CLEAN & SIMPLE STYLE.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios, Punch: Stampin' Up/Paper Shapers, Leaves: hand cut, Trim: Amy Applique Craft Cord, Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry

I hope you are 
having
a great week! 
Thanks for stopping by!  




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining 365 Super Sketchy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection :)
    Thanks so much for joining us on 365 Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS and lovely fresh flowers. Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh LOVE the flowers here!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete