Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Black & White Again


The black and white color challenge at Addicted to Stamps has really inspired me. I have to admit that this is only the second of five cards that I've made with this color combination. I just love this color combination. I created this card with flower punches and hand drawn leaves and stems. I punched a total of six flowers and layered them adhering a white circle between each set of flowers. The layers don't show up very well in the photo.  I added twine and a dashed line around the edges and adhered the tag to the cardbase, along with a black strip of cardstock. .

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studio
Twine: The Twinery
Punches: McGill, Ek Success
Stems: Hand drawn
Markes: Bic Mark It
Gel Pen: Sakura
Black cardstock: Paper Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. You rocked these black and white cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Brenda, love the hand drawn leaves and the addition of the twine. Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another terrific card! You are definitely rockin' the Black and White cards! Thanks (again :o) ) for joining our challenge this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super card. love the touch of b/w twine. Thanks for sharing with us at ATS & More. Caz

    ReplyDelete