Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's a blustery day here with lots of snowfall! I've just finished shoveling the drive and sidewalks and it looks like I'll be doing it again later, as the snow is still falling quite heavily. In the meantime, I thought I would share this card and hopefully inspired you to play along with us over at The Sketch File. I'm determined to share at least one Christmas card each month using Kathy's sketch so that I'll have plenty of cards to mail to friends and family and still have some to donate next Christmas.  However, you don't have to create a card for the holidays. You can create whatever project you'd like based on the sketch, but if you are looking for inspiration for Valentine's Day, hop on over to The Sketch File and take a peek at Kathy's Valentine's Day card. It's simply fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I like the texture on this one. The wire is a fun touch. Hope you are staying warm in all the snow! It is very cold here (currently -27 c plus windchill), but it is supposed to warm up today. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete