Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Ornament

It's time to share another card for the November sketch at The Sketch File. I really love the sketch and found myself dreaming up all kinds of creative ways to use it. This time I am sharing another Christmas card. I have to admit that I really don't need any more Christmas cards for this year. I already have about 130...but, I do love to create them, so what's one more. I used the ornaments for a focal point. I created them with a newly purchased die. I stopped in at the local scrapbook store and saw it on display and just had to have it. I hope to get a lot of use out of it. The one thing that I should point out is that the card base is really a light cream color and not white. For some reason I couldn't get a photo that showed the correct colors and I couldn't seem to adjust it in photo shop.  I hope you find time to use Kathy's sketch and then link up your project with us over at The Sketch File. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.




1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done, I love it! I especially love that plaid paper and the colour combo you used.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete