Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dragonflies for The Sketch File

When I was a child, I loved the combination of pink and black. I remember using the combo to create with construction paper and when coloring pages in coloring books.  With this in mind, I decided to use that same combo along with our June sketch at The Sketch File.  Although I love Kathy's sketch, this is one of those cards that just didn't come together for me. It seemed the more I worked with it, the less I liked it. I finally gave up. Perhaps it's the shades of pink I've used or maybe it's the dragonflies, I'm not sure, either way, it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. But, there's good news! There are two other very creative DT cards to inspire you, just stop by The Sketch File and take a peek at Kathy and Jackie's cards then share your creation by linking it up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment