Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mini Album with Tag Book:  
This is a mini album I created from COLORBOK paper.  I loved the  vibrant colors.  The pockets were made from plastic packaging. ( I can't remember what came in the original packaging.) The mini tag books were created from a single sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and the tags were created from my stash of leftover paper.

This is the front cover.  
Each double page spread has a pocket on the right hand page.
The pocket contains one mini tag book.
The tag books were each made from a single sheet of folded cardstock.
I kept the embellishments simple, using die cuts from the COLORBOK paper pack.
The page on the right is my favorite page.  I love the combination of colors.
Individual tags are inserted in each of the mini tag books.

No comments:

Post a Comment