Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twine Smiles

This card came together after I saw a sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I started by punching circles in a white card base and adhering twine around the openings. Then I attached the sequin flowers.  I recently purchased some twine so I have been itching to use it. I decided to try "writing" with it and wrote the word smiles in twine on a small tag. I inked around the edges of the tag and added the word sending and the dotted edges.


Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Punches: EK Success
Sequins: Lakeshore
Twine: Twinery
Marker: Bic Mark It, Zig Memory System
Adhesive: Elmer's

4 comments:

  1. The twine looks cool Brenda! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever use of the twine. Love it. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your twine writing is so cool, I hope you can try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the twine! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete