Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stockings Were Hung

Do you hang stockings? It is a Christmas tradition at my house. My son loves to open the small gifts in the stocking after we've finished opening everything else. Our stockings look nothing the ones on this card, but I couldn't resist using up some of my scrap pieces of patterned paper. I started by hand cutting the stockings and then used poly fill to top them off.  I added faux stitching and detail with colored pencils. Before adhering them to the card, I  printed the sentiment with a MS Word document and added a strip of green cardstock on each side of the sentiment.  This was a pretty fast and simple card to create.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studio
Polyfil
Patterned paper: Oriental Trading
MS Word
Colored Pencils: Crayola
Green Cardstock: from my scrap stash
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. We hang stockings, but open those gifts first. Your card is adorable with the touches of fluff!

    ReplyDelete