Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Christmas Wreath







This card is based on a Mojo Monday sketch. I tried desperately to get a photo that I was happy with, but I struggle with cards that are mostly white like this one.  Anyway, I began by making the wreath with a snowflake punch and green cardstock.  Then I used a scrap piece of white cardstock, ran  it through the crimper and scalloped the edge.  I chalked around the edge of the crimped panel, added the twine, a red mat and the wreath.  I wrote Merry Christmas, repeatedly across the strip of green cardstock, then layered the white crimped panel on this.

Supplies:  
Cardbase: Paper Stuidos
Cardstock: Bazzill 
Punches: Snowflake: Emagination, Scallop: Stampin' Up, Bow: McGill
Twine: Horizon Baker's String
Crimper: Marvu Uchida
Adhesive: Scotch Advanced Tape Glider, Elmer's Glue Spots
Chalk: Decorative Chalks
Gel Pen: Sakura


2 comments:

  1. How clever to use a snowflake punch for the wreath. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A snowflake wreath, what a clever idea. And it turned out so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete