Friday, September 21, 2012

White on White

The challenge at CASology for this week is WHITE so I created this white door with a white floral wreath using scrap pieces of white cardstock and an EK Success floral punch.  I added a touch of color to the center of each flower with Bic orange and yellow markers.  I adhered the flowers to a white cardstock ring and wrapped it with ric rack.  The door panels are raised with dimensional adhesive and  I finished the card by adding a silver brad for  a door knob.

5 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely brilliant!! love how you created the door and that lovely wreath... thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I could have a beautiful wreath for my own front door, what a clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've made your door! And the little orange pops of colour are the perfect added touch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the door especially the little rhinestone handle! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete