Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rainbow flowers







Rainbow colored flowers all in a row...that's the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the challenge over at Just Us Girls.  I headed to my stash of scrap paper and found small scraps that fit into my EK Success floral punch.  I punched one flower of each color and lined them up vertically based on the order of colors that appear in a rainbow.  Although my personal goal for this card was to keep it simple, I added a bit more detail with my sewing machine and black thread.  I didn't include a sentiment because I really want to send this card and want to match it to the occasion.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying your day.  It is a beautiful fall day here!




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Brenda! Love how you incorporated the rainbow into a gorgeous CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Brenda, so simple and effective. The stitching finishes just nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS rainbow card :) Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the stitching is an absolutely PERFECT addition to this card, it really grounds the flower.

    ReplyDelete