Saturday, September 8, 2012

Drag'n my feet...

082012SundayPicnicYou'reOneOfAKindThere is a wonderful change over at Paper Crafter's Library. On Monday's Tracy Wegener usually finds a card on someone's blog and does a makeover, sharing the parts of the card that inspired her to create her own card. This step will no longer be a part of the challenge.  Instead, Tracy will inspire us and challenge us by creating her own card! This is a fabulous change! Tracy's cards are always so beautiful and inspiring. For example, this week Tracy created the card on the right. Isn't it just beautiful!  Her card was the inspiration for the card that I created with  My Mind's Eye FunDay paper, an EK Success dragon punch, black cardstock and ribbon. On the outside of the card I used the computer to print Drag'n my feet and on the inside I finished the sentiment with:  and missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. VERY creative way of using the dragon punch and paper! Tracey's card is lovely, too! You make such unique and inventive cards ( the computer-generaeted sentiment is brilliant), Brenda!

    ReplyDelete