Sunday, September 23, 2012

Amazing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a layout for the sketch challenge at Artful Delight/Delighful Inspiration.  I loved the sketch and haven't done a layout in a while so I thought I'd give it a try.  I followed the design closely. The background paper and vertical banners were created from MME Antique Dots collection.  The photo and three edges of the layout have a border that I created on my sewing machine with green thread and black cardstock.  The handcut title is also from black cardstock.  The additional circles were punched with EK Success punches.



4 comments:

  1. Fun take on the sketch challenge. Great to stop and capture those moments. Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! So awesome you were able to play along with both sketches. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious layout. I love the sewing you did on here. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight in out latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, what a sweet picture, and those banners in the back are amazing! So cool to see you like to scrapbook, and thanks for playing at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete