Monday, April 16, 2012

You Color My World

Papercrafterslibrary.com had another MO Monday challenge today. I couldn't wait to get started on my own card after watching Tracy complete hers.  Here is the card I submitted.  I used letters that I had hand cut for previous projects and hadn't used for one reason or another.  I mounted the words on a piece of  5 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock. The white card base is 6 x6.  I inked around the outside edge of the white card along the1/4" border with Page Craft pigment inks.  I used sky blue, chanti, amber. I also used yellow, green and purple ink from Anna Griffin. The outer edge of the white tag was inked with Anna Griffin orange ink.  The tag is mounted with dimensional adhesive and so are the letters in the word COLOR. Around the outside of the tag, I attached paper clips. I used a white gel pen to make stitch marks around the edge of the black paper and created patterns on the individual letters in the word color with markers and gel pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment