Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Starry Layers Sketch @ The Sketch File

I've recently started a new job as a scheduling coordinator at a local business. I am thrilled to be working again but learning a new job is so tiring! I am coming home exhausted everyday. It's probably temporary and once I am really familiar with all aspects of the job, it will most likely be less energy depleting. Today was my 4th day on the job. I think it will be a great fit.
In the meantime, I've created a card with Kathy's "Starry Layers Sketch".  I kept the layout very similar to the sketch, but you can change it up a bit. Feel free to enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip or be creative with the sketch. Kathy and I would love for you to post the final masterpiece with us at The Sketch File.  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job!!! I have not been spending much time in blogland lately as I have been too busy playing outdoors in the white stuff! I thought last week that ski season was coming to a close and I would begin to spend more time in my craft room (at least until gardening season!) until we had the winter's biggest storm this week that brought 35 cm in 24 hours! So I may have a few weeks left to enjoy the trails, but I am itching to spend more time crafting so am visiting in blogland for some inspiration!
    Your card is lovely - the scripty oval is a nice background for your flowers!
    Take care,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete