Sunday, January 18, 2015

JOLLY Christmas

It's time for another fabulous challenge at
 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This
time the challenge is BELLS. I chose to use a jingle bell as my focal point. I used a Lit' Inker Design die cut and cut it from silver paper, then wrote the letters jlly on white cardstock with a green marker. I fussy cut the letters from the cardstock and adhered them to a white embossed background using the jingle bell for the O in jolly. I added green punched boughs (Martha Stewart punch) at each corner and attached this to the cardbase.
(Sorry about the shadowy photo, I struggle to take quality photos when the card is mostly white.)



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Brenda what a Jolly good idea. Sorry couldn't resist the pun. It is brilliant the card I mean.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that jingle bell die and your fabulous textured background! Another holiday card for the stash, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - such a cool card - thanks for playing along with us this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a brilliant take on the theme - I do like the big silver jingle bell as the o in jolly. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est superbe Brenda, sobre et charmant, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, using the bell in Jolly- genius! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete