Monday, October 20, 2014

PINK Snowflakes

This is my fourth card for the latest challenge over at Jingle Belles. Stephanie and Lauren from Jingle Belles are asking us to create with pink! They will EACH generously donate $2.00 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for every card we link up that has a bit of pink on it!

For this card, I used three pink striped snowflakes, layered on top of a snowflake embossed cardbase.  The pink and yellow polka dotted ribbon on the left edge looks like it "glows" but it really doesn't. Fortunately, it's much more subtle in real life.

Since it's a gorgeous fall day here, I'm setting aside the crafting for a few hours. I am going to head outside for a long walk. The leaves on the deciduous trees are beautiful and I just have to get out there and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views.


2 comments:

  1. Love those striped snowflakes ... so very glad you went PINK for a cause with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete