Tuesday, July 9, 2013

KRAFTY Concept

Are you ready for a new sketch challenge? Kathy has a
fantastic sketch ready to inspire you over at The Sketch File. She actually has two versions of this sketch.  When I first sat down to use the sketch, I was somewhat at a loss as to where to begin. I find sketches with multi-layers more challenging for some reason.  Once I decided to stick with KRAFT colored cardstocks everything came together quickly. Other than the cardbase, the cardstock that I used was leftover from a previous project. This multi-layered sketch was a great way to use up the bits and pieces.  I hope you will consider joining us this month and show us what you create with Kathy's sketch. I can't wait to see what you link up with us!



Supplies: Cardbase: Recollections, Black Cardstock: Recollections, Patterned Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Swirl Punch: Marvy Uchida, Flower Punch: Stampin' Up, Embossing Folder: Spellbinders, Adhesives: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch ATG

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this sketch. At first glance I think the sketch is quite challenging, but your project turned out so well, it's as if it was easy for you to put together! I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete