Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hanging Hearts

HANGING HEARTS...that's the challenge over at 365 Cards . For my card, I started by stamping the background image on a Kraft cardbase using a Versamark ink pad. Then I punched a large circle in the upper half of the cardbase and hung the hearts. I attached an outer ring made from cream cardstock. To add some definition, I inked the hanging hearts and  the inside edge of the cream ring. Inside the card I adhered a cream colored piece of cardstock and added a series of red hearts.  To finish the card, I added the four sets of hearts in each corner.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Core'dinations Vanilla Cream, Red (scrap pieces)
Thread: DMC
Heart Punches: EK Success, Troll
Circle punch: EK Success
Stamp: Market Street
Inks: Versamark ink pad, Page Craft
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch ATG





4 comments:

  1. Those hanging hearts are so unique, Brenda - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The Versamark background is so subtle and beautiful! Gives a nice soft look without overpowering the main design element. Sweet heart brads in the corner too.

    Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello and for your kind words. I love having company, so please stop by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute hanging hearts! I love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda this is absolutely sweet! Love the hanging hearts on there!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us over on the 365 Cards blog!

    ReplyDelete