Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Sketch File

We've got our September sketch up at The Sketch File and we hope it will inspire you. It's "Just a Simple Circle" sketch and has endless possibilities. We hope you'll join us. It doesn't matter what you create with it. It could be a card, a scrapbook page...anything! We'd love to see it! Just hop on over to The Sketch File and link up your project. While you are there, take a look at the incredibly fabulous card created by Kathy. It's brilliant and so inspiring!

Kathy's sketch inspired me to create this music themed card. Recently I purchased some new dies and the violin/viola die was among the purchases. My son plays the viola, so, I created this card with his music in mind. I simply layered my die cut viola images onto a circle and framed it with another circle with a decorative edge. I adhered the circles to a green and white embossed background separated by washi tape.

Have fun with the new sketch! It will be up all month and you can create and link up as many projects as you'd like. See you at The Sketch File.

No comments:

Post a Comment