Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Circle Sketch

It's mid-September (already) and The Sketch File DT is still playing with the September "Just a Simple Circle"sketch that Kathy created for us. We hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

For my card, I kept the same layout and same orientation but created a stamped flower to represent the circle. I fussy cut around it and adhered it over layers of pink cardstock, separated by  a white ribbon. I dry embossed the pink layer on the right with a floral pattern. I also punched holes around the flower centerh and backed the flower with black cardstock so they would pop. To finish I added a white gel pen border on the left side of the card as well as the sentiment.

If you'd like to use the sketch to create a project, remember you can twist or turn it to change the orientation. We're looking forward to seeing what you create with this wonderful sketch. See you at The Sketch File!

No comments:

Post a Comment