Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Streamers


We're still playing with STREAMERS at The Sketch File! This is the second week for our Summer Streamers July sketch. Kathy has created a wonderful sketch for all of us to play with so I hope you'll join us for this sketch challenge.

I love the bunch of flowers in the corner of Kathy's sketch, but rather that re-create the lovely sketch just as it appears, I decided to use a cluster of butterflies. They were sitting on my desk top begging to be used, so instead of finding a place to store them, I used them as a focal point on my card. I also replaced the streamers with small dots to represent the butterflies flight pattern.

Kathy has also posted an alternate view of the sketch just in case this one doesn't appeal to you. Both sketches will be up all month. I am looking forward to seeing your creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment