Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blue Buds

Yesterday was "clean up my desk" day in my craft room. I had bits and pieces of things that I had set aside for one reason or another. When I came across these blue buds, I knew it was time to use them. Also, in that same pile of bits and pieces, I found the black mat and the white punched circle. So, I challenged myself to use them on a card. I kept it pretty simple. I adhered the blue buds onto the white circle, clumping them together and matted these onto the black rectangle. I added the white dashed line with a gel pen along the outer edges of the black mat. I didn't add the sentiment. This is one of those all occasion cards and I'll add it when I decide how I want to use it.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: scrap pieces
Stamps: Market Street
Markers: Bic Mark Its, Gallaxy (white)
Gel Pen: Sakura
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch ATG

THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING!



2 comments: