Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lesley's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

The current challenge over at The Paper Players is Tic-Tac-Toe.  Lesley set up a challenge where we get to choose three themes (up, down or diagonally) and be creative with it.  I loved this challenge.  For my first card I chose favorite color, masculine and punches.  My teenage son and I had just talked about how few masculine cards I create so I was up for this challenge.  The good news is that his comment when I finished it was: "That's one of the best cards I've seen you make."  That's good enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous design!!! Glad that your son liked it too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! Very graphic---definitely a card for a guy! So glad you were able to play with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card - I always struggle with those! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete