Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October at The Sketch File

I am working like a crazy woman trying to get my Christmas cards done. I think I have about 55 out of 85 complete which isn't too bad at this point. This card is inspired by our October sketch at The Sketch File. Kathy and I hope you will join us and share a card or two.  As always the sketch will be up for the entire month.  I have folded this card a bit differently. I started with a 5"x7" card base and folded the front panel at 2.5". I attached the holly patterned paper to the front fold and added the details. I like this fold and will be revisiting it again and again. I hope you can still see the sketch in this card and I must apologize for the dark photo. I am always challenged when it comes to photographing a card that has a lot of white on it!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, iv'e not even started on Christmas cards yet. Love the sketches.

    Hugs Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete