Friday, October 16, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #145

Yesterday I took a few minutes to sort through the pile of Christmas cards I have created for this year. Hmmm....there were several among them that I have decided I don't like very much and can't imagine what I was thinking when I created them!  Each year I go through this process and there are always a few cards that I set aside because I don't care for them. Knowing that I will need around 70 cards for this year, I decided I'd better make a few more to replace the 8 or so that I have already set aside. I decided to create a card based on the current sketch challenge at CAS(E)-this Sketch.  To create my card, I printed the sentiment in various shades of green onto white cardstock, then inked the background. I punched holly leaves and created a small wreath with them and attached it next to the sentiment. Hopefully, this card will end up in the keep pile in a few months. Who knows, I could look at it then and decide it doesn't make the cut.  Anyway, I had fun creating it and that is what is important right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how lovely! That wreath is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete